Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What's a Girl To Do?

Remember the garage door story I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. Well, yesterday the old guy scooped me up, put me in my cage, locked me in and put a towel over the cage so I couldn't see out. The first thing I did was attack and destroy my cat bed. Then I hid under the remnants and listed to six hours worth of the loudest pounding, screeching saws on metal and other obnoxious sounds. When it was over, the towel came up, the cage door opened and there were three new garage doors. Unfortunately, all of the garage stuff which was perfectly placed, was moved. It kind of freaked me out that all of my favorite hiding places weren't there anymore.

The Old Guy kept going in and out the door to the house and so I just lay there and watched him and kind of peeked in. Next thing I know the old guy scoops me up, opens the door to the house and takes me on a tour. Interesting place. I was a little stiff but I finally relaxed. He let me down and I got to walk around in the downstairs area which was full of garage junk. Then he picked me up and took me upstairs. Everything was going ok until I saw the big orange head sleeping on a chair. Well, so much for being relaxed. I puffed up, hissed, growled and the Old Guy ran me back to the garage where he launched me away from him just before I got a good bite on him. Later we took a couple of more trips through the house. I'm sorry but whenever I see the big orange head I freak.

This morning I was meowing before breakfast. The Old Guy brought down the food for Pinot and Chow and placed it where he always does, next to the wire gate. Then he puts out my food near the gate. I'm sorry, but no matter how hungry I am, I have to get a good hiss and growl in when I see the boys. But, no matter how much I hiss or growl, they don't seem very interested in me. What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment