Monday, September 28, 2009

A Much Needed Vacation

This weekend I learned a few things about Chow and Pinot. First off, they like food a lot more than I do. Secondly, they are much more interested in me than I am in them. Thirdly, they are much more curious about the inside of the garage than I am curious about the inside of the house. Finally, even though I know them pretty well, they still kind of freak me out.

The Old Guy could tell I have been a little stressed. I generally won't let him pick me up in the house, only in the garage. Eating is a little tense, with the big guys on the floor, and the Old Guy having to chase me around the house and watch me eat on the counter. Last night was calm. But this morning, while Pinot and Chow were bouncing around I kind lf laid low. Finally, the Old Guy caught me but I didn't feel like eating. Also, I growled, squirmed, and gave him a tidy scratch that drew some blood. Sorry Old Guy, but I couldn't help myself. The Old Guy is pretty smart though. He said, "Minette, you need a vacation." So, he carried me into the garage and we sat down and he brushed me. I purred really loud and was really relaxed until Pinot ran in and laid down in my cage. The Old Guy had to drag him out and put him in the house, after which he closed the doors to the garage. Peace At Last!!!!! I forgot what quiet was. Last the old guy saw me, I was sleeping in my doll house.

No comments:

Post a Comment