Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What Are You Looking At?

Two blogs tonight. This is the first. At about 11:30 the Old Guy came down to put me to bed. The routine is he comes in, hugs and pets and brushes me, and then turns on one of the small garage lights and then turns out the big overhead lights. Well, as he came down the stairs tonight I gave him a not so little surprise. As he got to the cat gates, he and I were looking eye-to-eye. That's right, I had climbed the gates and was clinging to the top. I meowed to him, "What are you looking at?". He didn't seem amused. I hadn't decided whether I was going in or not because that's when the Old Guy showed up. He plucked me from the top of the gate and took me back into the garage. Then he frantically looked around for the third gate which he had taken down but he couldn't find it. So, he put the top of the garden rake leaning against the top gate. I guess he figures that if I climb up there tonight, at least he'll have notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment