Friday, September 18, 2009

There's Some Hissin' in the House

So, we get home . . . finally. Chow and Pinot are let out in the house and I'm let out in the gagage. But, hey, I'm a people person now, don't ya know! So I walked around the garage howling. I want people. The Old Guy came in and held me, brushed me, talked to me, and so on. He went to work and when he came home he fed us. I didn't hiss as much as I normally do. Then the Old Guy went up to talk to the pretty lady and I figured I'd take matters into my own paws. I climbed the cat gates and howled. The Old Guy turned around and we were pretty much eye-to-eye, much to his chagrin. He came in and put rakes up around the cat gates. No problem. When he left I knocked them down and climbed back up. He came back in and grabbed me. But this time, to my surprise, he brought me in the house and put me on the floor. I looked up and there was Pinot. I hissed and growled. Pinot laid down and rolled over. What a wuss. Chow laid on the glass table and watched me. I admit I was a little nervous. So, I creeped around the top floor of the house. I looked in every nook and cranny. Pinot followed me around and every now and then, he blocked my way out. When he did that I gave him a good hissin'. Interesting, but he always backed down and got out of my way. And Chow, well Chow never left the top of the table. So finally after about a hundred hisses, growls, and yowls, the Old Guy said enough. He picked me up and back to the garage I went. But he said I can come out again when Daisy (who's Daisy) is gone. I guess the mysterious Daisy was locked in a room. So, I'm back in the garage and the door where the cat gates are, is presently closed. So I'm sleeping on a surf bag that Derek bought for me. Thanks Derek!

No comments:

Post a Comment