Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dark and Stormy Night II

I'm dictating this from the garage with the doors shut. Everything seemed to go ok last night. I actually slept really soundly in the cat toy basket surrounded by Barbie's hair. Can't get enough of that. In the middle of the night I woke up to growling and a hiss. For once it wasn't me. I guess the Old Guy got up and was looking for Chow. He ususally sleeps on their bed but didn't come up there. The Old Guy found him on top of the knick knack cabinet which is where he goes to be safe. The growling and hiss came when the Old Guy tried to drag him down. The Old Guy got him to sleep on the bed. Unfortunately, when morning came (it was still dark), and it was feeding time we had a hiss-a-thon. The Old Guy snapped and I ended up in the garage with my food and the doors closed. Of course I made him chase me around the house first!

No comments:

Post a Comment