Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Excuse Me, You're in the Ladys' Room!

We live in an unusual house. It has a living room, an office, a den, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 4 kitty litters. Three of the kitty litters are in the house and one is in the garage. The one in the garage is the one I have used since I moved in. There used to be a small one in my cage, but when I got used to things the Old Guy set up a big one with a top on it, and put it next to my cage.

The Old Guy cleans the kitty litters almost every day. Today he came in with 3 big white jugs full of kitty litter. I guess he went shopping. He cleaned and refilled the 3 kitty litters in the house, which Chow and Pinot use, and then he went into the garage where he cleaned and refilled mine. Within a minute after he cleaned my kitty litter, and while he was stacking the empty kitty litter jugs he heard scratching in my kitty litter. He turned around to look. All he could see was the kitty litter with the top on it and a big orange head sticking out with a serene look on its face.

EXCUSE ME PINOT, BUT YOU ARE IN THE LADYS' ROOM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment