Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Great Chase

The Old Guy's usual morning routine is to make coffee, get the paper, take the Pretty Lady a cup of coffee, turn on the TV, sit down and drink his coffee and read the paper. After he sits down, there is usually some running, thumping, growling and general cat play between Pinot and Chow. Today, while he was reading the paper he heard collar bells ringing, feet thumping up the front stair case and then feet thumping on the living room floor. When he looked up Pinot was just racing off the top of the stairs and onto the top of the couch. He double taked when he saw the chasor . . . me. I finished my run going past Pinot and up the the bedroom landing. Then, I turned around and ran full speed to the front staircase and full speed down. As I ran by, Pinot jumped off the couch and chased me down the stairs. Playing chase is much more fun than I originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment