Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who Knew It Was a Duplex?

The new, and much improved feeding arrangement is the Old Guy feeds Chow and Pinot in the kitchen and then I follow him into the garage where he feeds me . . . and closes the garage doors so Pinot and Chow can't come in and poach my food. Finally, I can eat in peace. I guess now that Chow, Pinot and I are friends, he figures that he doesn't need to play the food card to get us to know each other.

Speaking of knowing each other, my favorite place to sleep is the big doll house. I either sleep in one of the first or second floor rooms. Today, as I was laying on the second floor, Pinot came along. He jumped on the roof, which is the only place he will fit, stretched out, and went to sleep. Who knew the doll house was a duplex?

No comments:

Post a Comment