Sunday, September 20, 2009

Joining the Boys Club

This has been an eventful weekend. On Friday, another pretty lady showed up with some interesting baggage. Her name is Alexa. She brought along a little guy (Eli) and a large cat-like creature named Daisy. I wasn't allowed to meet the cat-like creature because the Old Guy said it might freak me out and freak the cat-like creature out too. So I spent a lot of time alone in the garage this weekend.

However, the Old Guy did let me into the house a couple of times when the cat-like creature was gone. And a couple of times I let myself in by climbing over the cat gates. One time I climbed into the house and then the Old Guy chased me and I climbed back into the garage.

Alexa and the little guy and the cat-like creature left this afternoon. Next thing I know, the top cat gate is gone. Now there's only one low wire gate. If I can climb over two gates, I can easily hop over this one. Well, after he removed the top cat gate he brought me into the house and that's where I have been since about 7:00 tonight. I've been exploring, hissing, growling, but mostly exploring and meowing. This place is big. Pinot followed me around. One time I ended up in the cat toy box. There's lots of good stuff in there. Some toys are filled with cat nip and I went nuts on Barbie's head. Pinot watched. He said he likes Barbie's head too. Don't know where her body is and don't much care. Her head is where all the action is at. It's so fluffy, and it rolls. It's really fun.

Next I walked downstairs and growled at Chow. Chow just looked at me and then turned his back to continue looking out the window. Then I explored the office. Man, there's a lot of neat stuff in there.

So, I have finally joined the Boys Club. Things will never be the same Gentlemen. The Lady is about to take over!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment