Monday, September 7, 2009

Mousie

Two short stories about mousies. Yesterday, the Old Guy went off to surf. He keeps his board in my garage. When he got back he pulled a very wet red mousie out of his board shorts pocket and gave it to me. He said when he went to put on his leash, Red Mousie was stuck to the velcro. Wow, that means Red Mousie went surfing.

About a month ago, the Old Guy tied a big grey mousie to my cage with about 2 feet of string. I think he did this because I lost all of the other mousies he gave me. Sometimes, the Old Guy and I play a game. I lay on the furry mat by the refridgerator in the garage, and he throws the mousie at me. Since it is tied up it kind of takes off and then snaps when it gets to the end of the string. When it lands, I attack it. Yesterday, I got really excited and I chewed it really hard and growled at it. I like playing with the Old Guy and Grey Mousie.

No comments:

Post a Comment