Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chaos

Well, the garage doors were in but they didn't work. Apparently the Old Guy was supposed to have an electrician come out before the doors were installed to have plugs put in for each of the three garage door motors but he says he forgot. So, for the next two days the old guy was moving stuff around the garage like a mechanical man, with the doors down and it was 85 degrees outside and at least 90 inside. It turns out that he could have opened the doors manually but he told me he didn't want to confine me to my cage because he felt sorry for me. "Well", I replied, "It didn't seem to bother you too much when the screeching was going on. And please recall, that you put me in the cage while the electrician was working yesterday, and then when the Pretty Lady came in to work, the first words out of her mouth were 'put the cat in the cage and open all of the doors because it's too hot in here.'"

Once upon a time, when I was first introduced to the garage, everything was perfect. When I finally was allowed out of my cage, I walked around and sniffed everything. Of course most of it was junk and there appeared to be no rhyme or reason for it's placement, but I didn't notice. Once I got used to everything, it was perfect. Well, now all of the junk is gone, everything is neatly placed, you can walk around freely, and there are no more hiding places. In short, it sucks. I want it back the way it was. I like chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment