Friday, September 11, 2009

WTF?

An ordinary day today. I hear stirring at 6:15 a.m. The coffee grinder goes off at 6:20. The Old Guy feeds Chow and Pinot outside of the cat gate at 6:25 and me, inside the cat gate. Later the Old Guy comes in and gives me a scratch and plays.

Then, at about 2:30, the Old Guy comes in and pulls something long and black down from a shelf and puts it on the floor and unzips something. Then he talks sweet to me, picks me up, gives me a quick scratch, says he's sorry, and then stuffs me into the long black thing and zips it up. Trapped like a rat!

Next, I find out that he's also trapped Chow and Pinot. Chow is moaning, Pinot is saying, "Wow, this is cool". The Old Guy carried us, along with three blankets (USC, Kings, Dodgers) to the car, put us in and closed the door. Then we drove for like 3 hours (10 minutes) and ended up at a really strange place. The three of us lay in our cages while the Old Guy talked to some lady about treats, play time, who stays together, and who doesn't, and a bath and toe nail clipping.

Then, the three of us are taken down stairs to a room with a bunch of big cages (they call them Cat Condos, I call them cages). Chow and Pinot went into one double condo, and I got a single. The Old Guy put me in. I hissed, growled and then went and laid down in the kitty litter. Oh yeah, he threw in three mousies into each cage. Then he said he was sorry and left.

WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment