Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just Call Me the Housecat

Up until today I lived in two worlds. One world was my garage and the other world was inside the house. Well as of today you can just call me a housecat. I don't know why, but I now love the house! Last night we all slept soundly in the house. In the morning Pinot and I played chase. I really like starting on the ground floor and then chasing Pinot all the way up to the Old Guy's bedroom. Usually Pinot runs up the couch or one the the chairs and I go flying past him. Then I turn and run down the stairs and Pinot chases me. When the Old Guy came home for lunch today I came running out to meet him. I followed him around, occassionally meowing for a scratch. Sometimes I would lay on the floor in front of him and roll over so he would get the message. During the day Pinot and Chow are duds. For example, today Chow is sleeping in the garage in the beach towel basket and Pinot is sprawled in a corner near the bedroom. It's pretty warm here today and I guess they are tired. But not me. I want to play during the day. Wake up you duds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment