Friday, October 30, 2009

Running In Place

Chase at my house is a regular event in the morning. We all love to run up the stairs to the living room, make a quick left turn and then run outside on the deck. One problem I'm having is running on the living room floor. When I run up the stairs and make the left turn, my hind legs go flying out from under me sending my butt and then the rest of my body into a tail spin. I guess it's the shiny floor. I've tried everything, claws out, claws in, head up, head down . . . nothing works. Take offs are also problematic. Before I get going I tend to run in place for a second or so, sometimes falling over on my side. Personally, I prefer carpet. Makes for better clawing too even though the Old Guy yells at me when I claw the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment