Monday, November 2, 2009

Things to do today

5 a.m. Cat chase with Pinot; attack Halloween decorations and drag them across floor.

6 a.m. Sit with Pinot and Chow staring at the Old Guy until he wakes up.

6:15 a.m. Follow Old Guy around in cat herd until he makes coffee and puts out soft cat food.

6:25 a.m. Turn up nose at soft cat food and walk away.

6:30 a.m. Watch Chow eat my soft cat food. I like crunchies better anyway.

6:45 a.m. Dance around house, run all over the place, puff up and set fur on full fluff. Chow and Pinot sleep.

7:15 a.m. Lay down in universal scratching position. When Old Guy comes over to scratch me, run away.

8:00 through 9:30 a.m. See 7:15 a.m. It's fun to watch him get frustrated.

9:45 a.m. Allow Old Guy to catch me and give me a full cat brushing.

10:00 a.m. Beat up on Barbie's head.

10:15 a.m. Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment