Friday, October 2, 2009

Jealousy

A couple of things today. As the Old Guy left the house today, Chow was sleeping in the garage in the towel bin. I think it's his new day-place.

I was laying on the landing to the bedroom and Pinot was laying there about 12 inches away from me, facing away from my face. He was flitting his tail back and forth . . . right in front of my face. As it would go by I took a swipe at it. It kept going back and forth, and I kept attacking it. Finally he looked at me and moved his tail away. So, I started swiping at his back legs. Finally, he had had enough and chased me down the stairs. I love morning play time.

I think the Old Guy is getting jealous of Pinot and Chow because now I play with them most of the day. It used to be when he came home and down to the garage I'd meow and go straight to the brushing chair. Now, it really depends and I'm not that fond of the garage any more. I really like doing stuff in the house and getting brushed on the sofa. I think the Old Guy is having a hard time adjusting. He's slowly coming around. But his old habits die hard. Wow, who would have thought that training a man would be so difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment