Saturday, October 24, 2009

Camping

The pretty little girls, Lulu and Nessie are staying at my house for 10 days. This evening I heard a commotion in the living room. The Old Guy kept telling Pinot to "get out of there". I had to check this out so I slid out from under the bed to see what was going on. I looked into the living room and there was a small red tent, on its side. The Old Guy was running around it yelling at Pinot. I guess Pinot had run into the tent and then thought it would be fun to jump at the sides of the tent. When he did this the tent flipped over. Of course this just encouraged Pinot to jump around more. So the tent was kind of traveling around the house with the Old Guy yelling at it. He finally got Pinot out of the tent. Then, he set it up straight. Well, I can tell you that the Old Guy and Pretty Lady wouldn't fit in that tent. Only Lulu and cats could fit in there. So, after everything calmed down, I walked over. Pinot had gone back in without the Old Guy noticing, and laid down. He took up half the tent. I walked in, sniffed around, and sat at the entrance. I think after everyone goes to bed tonight I'm going to do some camping in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment