Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My BFF

It's been a little hectic at my house these last few days. The other Pretty Lady flew in from NYC with the Pretty Little Girl and a really small Pretty Little Girl. I didn't know what to think at first. The Pretty Little Girl, Lulu, chased me around a little. Didn't really like that much. She's slowed down after a few days now. I let her get within about a foot before I run away. She giggles a lot when she gets near me. The smaller one, Nessie, giggles and screams alot. But she isn't very fast. The other Pretty Lady is my old owner in SF. She still talks to me and makes cute cat-like noises, but I don't think I'll let her touch me.

This morning everyone was gone but the Old Guy. It is a beautiful sunny day and so clear you can see Catalina. After the Old Guy got dressed I walked in the bedroom, meowed and flopped on my side. The Old Guy knows that that's my signal to scratch me. Well he gave me the best scratch ever. I guess he likes the quiet too, and he just kept scratching me and I kept purring. Wow, I just realized I'm a lucky cat, especially when it's a beautiful morning and my BFF is giving me a scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment