Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cleaning Lady Day

I took an informal vote amongst the cats in the house today. The issue is wheather Cleaning Lady Day sucks!!!!! The results were close, 2 to 1 in favor of it sucking. It seems that the Old Guy is very paranoid about us getting out of the house. So, on Cleaning Lady Day he hunts us all down and locks us up. Each one of us has a different take on this.

Chow Mein: When he sees the money envelope on the kitchen bar, he takes off and hides. Then while being dragged to the lock-up, which is really just one of the bedrooms not being cleaned, he struggles and scratches such that the Old Guy, upon reaching the designated bedroom, throws Chow in and closes the door.

Pinot: He follows to see what's going on and walk in voluntarily. He says he actually likes it.

Me: I am clueless. I walked into the bedroom after Pinot. But when the Old Guy tried to put the kitty litter in I ran out. The Old Guy chased me around the house and then gave up and walked into the garage. Well, when he walks into the garage that means I get a scratch. Not today. I'm locked in my cage with my water and kitty litter. Just like the old days. I vote that Cleaning Lady Day sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment