Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mousie

As I mentioned earlier, when I was first confined to my cage, each night I would go on a search and destroy mission. This wasn't difficult because the cage was only 3 feet by 2 feet and there wasn't much stuff in it. I destroyed my cat bed, I destroyed the busy kitty, I soaked the remnants of each in my water dish and I emptied my kitty litter. Every morning the old guy would put me into the little cat carrier and clean up my cage. One day the old guy came in with some little things and threw them into my cage. Wow!!!! They were mice!! Actually, they turned out to be fake, but that was ok with me. When the old guy left, I would throw them all over the cage. Eventually they would fly out of the cage and then the next one and finally they were all outside. So I turned back on the other stuff available. Well, after a couple of weeks the old guy and I played a game. He would throw the mice into the cage and leave. I would throw them out. Then he would come in and throw them back in. Then I would throw them out. Sometimes I would throw them out when he was still there and he would throw them back in again. It was fun. Now, I'm out of the cage and I've manage to throw all the mousies in places where I can't find them. But the old guy is pretty smart. He has tied a mousie to a long string and tied the string to the cage. Now, the old guy and I play mousie everyday. Its fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment