Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Doll House

One day while I was still confined to the cage, the old guy came into the garage, opened the garage door (the one that still worked), and began taking stuff out of the garage. This freaked me out so I immediately went into my kitty litter to lay low. This went on for the whole day. When he was done there was a lot less junk in the garage. The next day he came huffing and puffing into the garage carrying a big box like structure. He didn't look too happy about whatever he was carrying. Then he went out and came back with another box like structure. He did this three times. When he left I was able to study what he had brought in. First off, after he brought these things in, the garage looked just as crowded as it did before he cleaned it out. The stuff he brought in looked like small houses. Later I heard him call them "doll houses". He also said that they were made by his mom and that now he's stuck with them.

So, as I have said previously, I've earned the right to stay out of the cage more. So, after he brought these doll houses in, he let me out and then went out of the garage. I checked them out. Interesting. They should be called "cat houses" because each room fits one cat. I know because I tried everyone. Five rooms per house. The other great thing is the stuff in the rooms. One room had a little piece of furniture. It turned out to be a great cat toy. Another room had curtains. I did some remodeling by ripping the curtains to shreads, and then ripping them down and throwing them into the middle of the garage. The curtain room has turned out to be my favorite room. I sleep in it sometimes during the day. It's sooo much better than the expensive cat bed the old guy got me. Although, I must say, it is fun to rip the expensive cat bed to shreads too. I just heard the old guy come in so I've got to run to my room. The other great thing that I forgot to mention is that when I'm in the room, the old guy can't get me. It makes him kind of mad. I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment