Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Toilette-Man Commeth

For the last month there has been a large box sitting in the garage with a picture of a toilette on it. This morning the Old Guy pushed and pulled the big box up the stairs while muttering some not so nice words that, frankly, belong in the toilette he was pushing. Shortly after he got the toilette box up in his bedroom, a new guy came into the house. He was there to install the toilette. We adopted our typical positions on this. Pinot followed the guy all over to see what he was doing. Chow slept. I slunk around the house so low my belly was dragging across the floor. I found a few choice hiding places and popped my head out every now and then. Finally, the Old Guy had to pull Pinot back because he was interfering with the installation. Me? I was relieved when he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment