Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pinot Did That

In the morning the Old Guy likes to sit at the computer and check stuff out on the web. While he is doing that Chow Mein comes in and likes to sit in front of the computer screen. The Old Guy likens it to a total eclipse of the sun. After a good scratch he usually moves on. Lately I have also started coming into the office when the Old Guy is sitting. I walk around his legs meowing until he picks me up and gives me a good scratch while I lay in his lap. He's getting good at surfing the web one handed.

Today, I decided to check out the office counter where Chow usually roams. Let me tell you, there are a lot of cat toys that I didn't know about. I must have attacked 10 pencils and pens knocking them to the floor, one by one. They are no fun once they fall on the floor, so after I knock one down I move on to another one. After all the pencils and pens were gone I found a really cool eraser which I could throw around. Sometimes it would get stuck under or in a folder. No problem. I just scratch until the folder, or its contents or both, fell on the floor. After 20 minutes of this I moved on. Well, when the Pretty Lady came in she was not amused to see her stuff all over the floor. When asked "who did that?" I answered, "Pinot did that". Unfortunately, the Old Guy was watching me the entire time. Man, that guy is everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment